Salute to Nurses
- May 4 awards luncheon honors exceptional nursesEvery year, area hospitals, clinics, schools and patients are excited to recognize the most dedicated nurses in Houston’s health care community. The Salute to Nurses Top 15 were selected by a panel...
- By Alice AdamsBy Paula SantilliBy Bob Weinstein
Presenting Sponsor: Houston Methodist team delivers expert, compassionate care every dayDelivering the best and most compassionate care to patients in an evolving landscape is what Houston Methodist nurses do every day, and continue to do exceptionally. Shawna Harrison, RN, MICU, is a 10-year Houston Methodist veteran nurse who... By Valerie Sweeten
Diamond Sponsor: Determination, drive and love of nursing keep nurse practitioners committed to...The role of nurse practitioner has become more invaluable than ever during the pandemic and beyond to address the needs of the community. Over the years at UT Physicians, nurse practitioners Omar E. Sandoval and Ayisat Sulyman have demonstrated... By Valerie Sweeten
- Exactly 29 years ago, Jackie Ward started out as a nursing student at Texas Children’s. Today, she is the chief nursing officer, having played a vital role in the organization’s considerable growth since coming aboard back in 1993. “I never...
From Our Partners
Nurses in the News
- Nicole Linton's sister has launched a website promoting mental health awareness.
- Prosecutors called Nicole Linton's fiery collision a 'NASCAR-worthy performance.'
- Nicole Linton struggled with mental health and displayed "frightening" behavior before the...
- Nicole Linton had been involved in at least 13 crashes before last Thursday's deadly wreck,...